Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi is Africa’s premier hub and ideal gateway into and out of East and Central Africa.
JKIA is the flagship airport of The KAA. The airport boasts of over 40 passenger airlines and 25 cargo airlines.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, formerly called Embakasi Airport and Nairobi International Airport, is Kenya’s largest aviation facility, and the busiest airport in East Africa. It’s importance as an aviation center makes it the pace setter for other airports in the region.
- Category : Development / ELV Installation / ICT / Power Substation
- Date : January 11, 2017
- Project : Renovation & Expansion of Passenger Terminal Facilities at JKIA Nairobi (Terminal Block 1A & Parking Silo)
- Consultant : Howard Humphreys EA Ltd
- Client : Kenya Airports Authority
- Description : Electrical + ICT + ELV Installation 66/11 ICV 2x10 MVA Power Substation